Saturday, August 20, 2011

sweeeeeet escape!

Been really busy these days, and weeks past so fast
And along with above statement, means that Ramadhan is soon come to its end :(

But yeah... I hope things are getting better for me, except the money I spent this month. Ha Ha
Well, Ramadhan is only once a year so I don't really mind. Besides, it's really nice meeting so many old faces and enjoy time together...and spend money to make it more enjoyable :p

Last 17th -where it's actually Indonesian Independence Day that I totally forgot (shame on me!)- our friends from University came back to Indonesia for a holiday. We love Dana and Rama, they are both unique and what makes me jealous is that...they're a pair of smartass. And also we have new comer in town, Fumiya who will be working here in Indonesia for several months. Let's welcome them!


Went to Plaza Indonesia and as you can see we went to hit the bowling as well (only for one game, tho). We wrap the day by watching KUNGFU PANDA 2 which was really really deserve four thumbs UP!!

Ah, it was a great day...

SKADOOSH!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life is SHORT but I'm NOT Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger