Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to spend SUNDAY - my version -


HeyHo!

To be honest, I don't really wanna go back to Bogor this weekend, and maybe for the up coming weekends too. na ha ha, I know this is Ramadhan...but because of this Holy Month too, I just want to be alone and contemplate many things.


I thought staying in my mom's house at Jakarta will help me find peace, but the reality doesn't say so. Rules applies everywhere and it's really hard for me to adapt. So I'm seriously thinking to find a place where I can live on my own. But for that! I need money, money money $

So here I am now, facing my computer with bunch of papers around me.

I decided to spend this Sunday productively by :

1. making financial planning for August

2. making small business plan
3. and search how to do the first crucial step
4. also spent an hour earlier to review my job tasks
5. ah yea, I searched for yoga and pilates class too! Ha Ha

I put some little flavor by listening to Joe Jackson ↓


These days I keep on telling myself to make plan and force myself to achieve it no matter what. What's the plan?

" I will work for not more than 10 years and I'll be rich enough to realize my dream"

And it is true. The first thing you have to do is WAKE UP...on Sunday Morning! he he

how will you spend your Sunday?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life is SHORT but I'm NOT Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger